El Jazzar's Treasure
- Pressure: When the players reach a depth of 150 ft or more, the rules for pressure apply. This can be ignored with a constitution save with a DC 15. While subjected to deep pressures there is a -2 penalty to perception and dexterity checks. They are also at a disadvantage for any checks which involve hearing.
- Dark Water: Dark water constitutes a -2 to movement checks, ½ speed, and -2 to perception checks.
- Out of your element: The adventurers are land animals. And there fore are not used to battling in a water environment. All attacks which are not made head on can roll to surprise the victim against their wisdom check.
- Sinking: Any adventure carrying more than 50 lbs of equipment must pass a strength check DC 15 or sink.
- Water is thicker than air: -2 to attacks made with weapons that deal bludgeoning or slashing damage.
- Dense growth: -5 to speed and disadvantage to all checks involving movement.